Free up space at home, and help the CMC community by making an in-kind donation.
- Woodwinds: Alto saxophone
- Guitars: small nylon string guitars,1/2, 3/4 and full-size guitars; electric guitar; Maccaferri style guitars for Gypsy jazz students
Strings: 1/16, 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 size violins; 1/2 and 3/4 size viola; 1/4 and 1/2 size cello, ½ and ¾ size bass bows for all sizes of instruments
- Keyboard: 88 key digital piano with weighted keys and internal speakers (transposing feature a nice-to-have), soft keyboard cases in good condition
- Percussion: Cajon, standard Latin percussion bongo heads
- Drum pads
- Shure microphones: SM 57s and SM 58s, and mic cables
- Audio, and digital audio, patch cables and adaptors
- Small bass amp in good working condition
- Guitar cables
- Music stands
- Video Tripod
Mike stands and cables
- Cushioned folding chairs
- Gas grill (new or used) for CMC’s summer camps and other events
If you would like to donate these items, an instrument, sheet music, concert tickets and other items (e.g. music stand, furniture, office supplies, etc.) or their cost, please fill out our In-Kind Donation Form or contact Linda Hitchcock at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 647-6015 x83.
Donate your car
Donate your car to CMC by calling Donate for Charity at (866) 392-4483 or visiting their website: www.donateforcharity.com.
Bring usable items to Community Thrift Store at 623 Valencia St. in San Francisco, and specify CMC as the recipient of funds realized from your donation.
San Francisco Community Music Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; EIN #94-1156270. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.