We are a community of dedicated professionals passionate about making music accessible to all people. Join us!
Staff Job Openings
There are no openings at this time.
Faculty Job Openings
There are no faculty openings at this time. Please feel free to share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for possible future consideration.
Community Music Center expects faculty to provide well-rounded, quality music instruction:
- encourage creativity, originality and personal expression
- establish consistency in attendance and progress
- demonstrate the value of proper practice habits
- exercise flexibility and sensitivity in response to the student
- tailor teaching to the individual needs, abilities, and goals of each student
- teach a full pallet of fundamental musical skills
- turn momentary failures into positive lessons
- review previously learned material to establish continuity
- answer the students’ questions and encourage follow-up inquiry and research
- inspire students through passion, talents and love for teaching which in turn will foster their musical and personal growth
Volunteer With Us
Community Music Center benefits from the help of many wonderful volunteers and can always use more! Here are some of the areas CMC can use help with:
- Poster and flier distribution
- Staffing outreach events
- Concert setup, ushering and donations
- Event and concert photography
- Others as needed
If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com.
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Community Music Center is creating partnerships that help move our work forward and help corporations meet their Corporate Social Responsibility goals through engaging and impactful activities. Volunteer activities are designed to connect volunteers with CMC’s mission of making music accessible to all people, regardless of their financial means. Whether it’s giving critical project support to CMC’s marketing and fundraising efforts or hand-on projects working with CMC students, volunteers are afforded moments to see the difference music makes in people’s lives.
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America