544 Capp St
San Francisco, CA 94110
CMC will host both in-person and virtual recitals this Fall Quarter where we’ll be celebrating student performances live and online. We love seeing our students shine on the virtual stage and can’t wait to welcome them back to the concert hall stage to highlight all their hard work.
Mission District Branch Students:
Saturday, December 4th from 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
Sunday, December 5th from 11:00 am–12:30 pm
Saturday, December 11th from 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
Online Recital via Zoom:
Sunday, December 12th from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Richmond District Branch Students:
Online Recitals via Zoom:
Sunday, December 5th at 10:30 am
Sunday, December 5th at 1:00 pm
Sunday, December 12th at 10:30 am
Sunday, December 12th at 1:00 pm (adult students only)
- In-person performers and guests must remain masked during recitals. Proof of Vaccination will be required.
- Youth wind performers will be required to perform online due to public health restrictions
Students interested in participating:
- Talk to your CMC teacher and they will sign you up (sign-up deadline is Thursday, November 4) They’ll work with you to help you get your piece ready for the limelight.
- For online performers: submit your performance video by 11pm on November 22. Submit your video online here. Make sure your phone/device is recording on landscape (horizontal) mode.
- Please keep your performance limited to up to 3 pieces totaling no more than 10 minutes so everyone has a chance to participate.
- We require that all performers be present to perform their piece and then stay for the entire recital to support others. If you are performing via Zoom, we ask that you join the Zoom meeting 10 minutes before start time and to be present throughout the entire Zoom recital as well.
contact Chantel Hernandez with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Music Center prioritizes the health, safety, and well-being of our students, staff, and community members. We adhere to all CDC guidelines and local policies, and continue to closely monitor information from public health officials. Please be aware that events are subject to change to follow these protocols.